Thursday 14 April 2011

Final Scene - Test Render

I have animated the character to move in the final scene where he avoids bullets and then fires his own gun. I originally intended to model the gun that he holds in this scene but decided that the time it is shown the trailer is too small for it to be worth the extra time to model.

For this reason I have imported a pre-made gun from the turbosquid website. The model was created by the user ChuckNepo. http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-m1911a1-pistol-3d-model/362695


I linked the gun to the characters hand using a link constraint and closed the characters fingers around the gun.
I then used key frame animation to animate the character to try and match the movements from the film. It looks ok but moves perhaps too quickly.

I also added a small particle effect again using super spray to simulate the sparks from a bullet hitting the train carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment