Sunday 3 April 2011

Car Scene - Test Render

This is a low resulotion render of a short action scene in which my car model is shown drifting around the street corner for the final trailer. It is almost finished but still needs the smoke effect for the tire squeel.

 

For this scene I originally used a path constraint to get the car to move around the corner. This worked ok but was a little jumpy and unnatural. I attempted to modify the object using the graph curves but could not get a result I was happy with. In the end I manually animated the car using keyframe animation mixed with edits from the curve editor. The result as you can see is quite good.

Due to time restraints the model of the trees used in this scene was downloaded free from http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/tree-3ds-free/480774

All other models were created by myself. I take no credit for the tree models. All credit goes to user MedievalWorlds of the TurboSquid website.

No comments:

Post a Comment